Wednesday 27 August 2008

Probability.

Taste the weirdness of this: my flatmate Robbie has this thing on his computer called Stumble, an application that selects random internet sites that it thinks you might get a kick out of, refining its choices as you tell it yea or nay. If you like sites that feature fluffy kittens in baskets, or violent sodomy, or unsettling/illegal combinations of the two then this puppy will unearth them for you. It's a good way of wasting a couple of hours of your life, and since I'm skiving off work today that's what I'm all about. So I click the button and the first thing it offers me, from all the squidillions of pges on the net, is this page - a dancehall/dub mix track by none other than Dub Boy, AKA Tim Rayner, AKA my mate Tim from Bristol. I used to go to Ruffnek Diskotek, his club night. Well occasionally anyway, because I'm not that into Dub music. Still... what are the fucking odds, eh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was a much, much better listen than I was expecting. Good stuff.